Skip to main content


Transcript Requests


Click on this link to use the online transcript request. 

Order Credentials from Parchment

  • Alumni for Wilcox and  Peterson High School can request an electronic or paper transcript from Parchment.   (Peterson High School graduates, please choose Wilcox High School).                                        

For more information and help,  Help Articles, the K12 Learners - Parchment District Records Services videos, or to Learner Support at 847-716-3005.

For additional questions, please email