The Wilcox School Site Council generally meets on the second Wednesday of each month during the school year.
Meetings are open to the public. All students, parents, staff and community members are welcome to attend. Each meeting includes a Public Forum time at the beginning of the meeting. Be aware that the Site Council cannot act on any items that are not on the published agenda.
For the 2011-12 academic year, the Wilcox School Site Council is scheduled to meet on
- Wednesday, December 7 at 2:45 pm in the principal's conference room
- Wednesday, January 11 at 2:45 pm in the ASB office
- Wednesday, February 1 at 2:45 pm in the ASB office
- Wednesday, March 7 at 2:45 pm in the ASB office
- Wednesday, April 18 at 2:45 pm in the ASB office
- Wednesday, May 16 at 2:45 pm in the ASB office
Click on a date in the navigation bar at the left to see the agendas and minutes for previous SSC meetings.
For agendas and minutes of meetings prior to February, 2010, please see the administrative contact for the School Site Council.