1. Book checkout is for three weeks at a time. You may renew your books online or in person. For online renewal, click here.
2. Four students to a table for study time. Have something out to read or study.
3. No food or drink in the library, except water.
4. Use a whispering voice if needed for study purposes.
5. The Reading Room is a total quiet zone (no talking at all).
6. Per school rules, no cell phone usage is allowed in the library building.
7. Students must show a pass to be in the library during periods 2-6.
Computer Use Rules:
1. No games, chatting, or downloads.
2. Students who have school work have priority for computer use.