Welcome Mission, Vision, and Values Staff Directory Accountability and Reports After School Activity Bus Bell Schedules Daily Announcements District Calendar Health Notices New Student Registration Open Enrollment School Loop School Profile School Site Council Student / Parent Handbooks Student Learner Outcomes Weekly Bulletin
Academics Academic Awards Course Catalog English Mathematics Community Advisory Committee Science
Activities Anime Club Audio Video Club Aviation Club Chinese Club DECA Digital Arts FASA FCCLA Gaming Club Indian Club Japanese Club Key Club Korean Club Latino Student Union Mock Trial M.E.S.A. New Life Campus Outreach Performance Groups PHHS Polynesian Club Red Cross Club Spanish Club Speech and Debate Theater Thespian Club WAG Yearbook Science Club
Wilcox Athletics Varsity Head Coaches and Athletic Directors Athletic Participation Information Sports Coach's Resources
Counseling Office AP/Honors Course Information & Applications College & Career Resource Center Wellness Program Taking College Classes Education Verification Replacement Diploma Request
CHAMPS Menu Senior Send Off Alumni Dads Grads and Moms ELAC Mission City Performing Arts Center PTSA Santa Clara (City) Youth Activity Center Santa Clara Unified School District Science Camp Video informativo en espanol
Wilcox High School Library Library Policies Book Trailers Test Taking Strategies Santa Clara City Library Student Web Library Project
Exploring Computer Science
Home Page Logo






Alumni from 2003 and above can request an electronic and paper transcript from Parchment.

Click on this link to use the online transcript request. 


Alumni before 2003 for Wilcox and  Peterson HS can only request a paper transcript from Parchment.




What is the difference between Official and Unofficial Transcripts? 


UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - do not have the official school seal or signature, nor are they in a sealed envelope.  An unofficial transcript is typically requested to provide proof of grades for auto insurance or other personal needs.

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS - have the official school seal and signature and are placed in a sealed envelope. Some scholarships require an Official Transcript. However, most do not.  


You can request unofficial transcripts from Ms. Theresa Sullivan at the Counseling Office.


For additional questions, please email or call Theresa Sullivan/ Counseling Secretary at tsullivan@scusd.net or (408) 423-2575.



For more information, download these helpful directions.