Santa Clara Unified Council Miguel Aldana Memorioal Scholarship Application
Return the completed scholarship application by april 15 to SCU Council of PTAS Scholarship committee, C/O SCUSD District Office, 1889 Lawrence Road, Santa Clara, Ca 95051
- Attends a SCUSD school
- Alviso (zip code 95002) resident
- Current academic year high school senior planning to attend accredited college, university, comunity college, or trade and technical school.
Provide the Following:
- Application Form (this form)
- Current Unofficial Transcript
- Brief Statement (Choose one):
- List of accredited college, university, community college, or trade and technical schools(s) to which applicant is applying
- Current unofficial transcript
- Brief statement (Choose one):
- I want to continue my education because . . .
- b. Have you ever experienced and overcome an obstacle that helped you grow as a person?
- Description of community service and/or work experience during high school years
- Reference list, relationship and contact information (letters not required)
- Student must show proof of college or university enrollment as a full-time student by October 15 of the Fall quarter/semester 9 or have a valid reason for delaying education until the following January) or the scholarship will be voided and redistributed to an alternate applicant.
- PIck up Application in the College and Career Center